Banana chocolate chip pancakes recipe
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Dish type
- Banana pancakes
Bananas and chocolate chips are folded into pancake batter creating a sweet breakfast treat for the weekend!
6 people made this
- 250g self-raising flour
- 300ml milk, or more as needed
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 banana, chopped
- 85g mini dark chocolate chips
MethodPrep:10min ›Cook:15min ›Ready in:25min
- Stir flour, milk, sugar, egg and vanilla extract together in a bowl until batter is smooth; fold in banana and chocolate chips until just combined.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium-high heat. Sprinkle a few drops water in pan; they will dance and disappear when pan is at right temperature.
- Spoon just under a ladle of pancake batter into the pan; cook until bubbles appear on the top of each pancake and bottom is golden brown, 3 to 4 minutes. Flip each pancake and cook until bottom is golden brown, 3 to 4 minutes. Repeat with remaining pancake batter.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(0)
Reviews in English (0)
Healthy 5-Ingredient Flourless Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Change your breakfast plans, because you need to make this recipe ASAP. Not only does it taste like a sweet and decadent dream, but it's also exploding with fruit flavor and filling protein. Bonus? Only five ingredients, and flour isn't one of 'em.
Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Pancakes make a pretty special breakfast. It's even more special when they're dressed up as Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes. The bananas add nice flavor (and a little more nutrition), and the chocolate chips add some fun. This homemade pancake recipe is easy to follow and produces delicious results. They're good enough to eat plain, but no one will stop you if you want to add some maple syrup. Kids will love 'em, and so will adults. So, the next time you're in the mood to make an exciting and indulgent breakfast, try this banana pancake recipe.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Thank you for signing up!
We were unable to sign you up - please try again.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Thanks for your comment. Don't forget to share!
I made these for breakfast and they were delicious! I substituted oat flour for the regular flour which made them gluten free and a bit healthier. I also omitted the chocolate chips and they were still so good!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bitesvideocam
These Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bites are seriously one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make. Plus, they're absolutely&hellip See more Continue reading: "Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bitesvideocam"
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
Connect With Us
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
Prime Publishing Food Group
© Copyright 2021 Prime Publishing, LLC. All rights reserved.
Sign In to Your Account
Sign In With One Of Your Social Accounts
Sign in using email and password
Forgot Your Password?
Images from other cooks
Share Your Images
Help others by adding images to this recipe. It's easy! Click here to start
Please sign into your account to add new images.
There are currently no images from other cooks.
Terms & Conditions
You must enter into this Agreement if you want to submit digital images or other content to Prime Publishing through Sharing Customer Images (the "Service"). As used in this Agreement, "we" or "Prime Publishing" means Prime Publishing, LLC. and "you" means the individual or entity submitting materials to Prime Publishing. Any individual or entity that wants to use the Service must accept the terms of this Agreement without change. BY CLICKING THE ACCEPT TERMS AND CONDITIONS BUTTON, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND ALL SPECIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE.
1) Eligibility. You may only submit Materials to the Service for which you hold all intellectual property rights. In other words, if you submit a digital image to us, you must own all rights to such image or you must have the authorization of the person who does own those rights. The Service is limited to parties that lawfully can enter into and form contracts under applicable law. Minors may not submit Materials to the Service. Further, you may not submit any personally identifiable information about any child under the age of 13.
2) Definitions. As used in this Agreement, (a) "Affiliates" means any entity controlled by, in control of, or under common control with Prime Publishing, (b) "Materials" means all content that you submit to Prime Publishing, including all photographs, illustrations, graphics and text, and (c) "Media" means any means of conveying information, whether now known or hereafter devised.
3) License Grant for Materials. You hereby grant to Prime Publishing and its Affiliates a worldwide, nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual right and license to (a) reproduce, distribute, transmit, publicly perform and publicly display the Materials, in whole or in part, in any manner and Media, (b) modify, adapt, translate and create derivative works from the Materials, in whole or in part, in any manner and Media, and (c) sublicense the foregoing rights, in whole or in part, to any third party, with or without a fee.
4) Removal of Materials. If you decide you would like to remove your Materials from the Service, you may provide written notice to Prime Publishing by either deleting the image through the Prime Publishing interface or by contacting Prime Publishing customer service, and Prime Publishing will remove such Materials from the Service within a reasonable period of time.
5) License for Name, Trademarks and Likenesses. You hereby grant to Prime Publishing, its Affiliates and sublicensees a nonexclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to use all trademarks, trade names, and the names and likenesses of any individuals that appear in the Materials. You grant Prime Publishing, its Affiliates and sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with the Materials.
6) Specifications and Guidelines. You agree to submit Materials to us in accordance with all guidelines for use of the Service posted on the Prime Publishing web site or of which you are otherwise notified ("Guidelines"), as these Guidelines may be changed in the future.
7) Representations, Warranties and Indemnities. You represent and warrant to Prime Publishing and its Affiliates that (a) you have the right, power, and authority necessary to enter into this Agreement, to fully perform your obligations hereunder, and to grant the licenses set forth in Paragraphs 3 and 5 above, (b) you will comply fully with all terms of this Agreement, (c) the Materials submitted to Prime Publishing by you, and Prime Publishing's and its Affiliates' exercise of their rights hereunder, do not and will not violate, misappropriate or infringe any intellectual property right, including but not limited to trademark rights, copyrights, moral rights and publicity rights of any third party, (d) you possess all rights necessary for the reproduction, distribution, transmission, public performance, public display, and other exploitation of the Materials by Prime Publishing and its Affiliates as permitted hereunder, (e) the Materials are not pornographic, obscene, libelous, defamatory, tortious, or otherwise unlawful, and (f) all factual statements submitted by you are accurate and not misleading. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Prime Publishing and its Affiliates harmless from all claims, liabilities, damages, and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees and expenses) arising from your breach of any representation or warranty set forth in this paragraph.
8) Restrictions. You agree that you will not submit Materials that are unlawful, pornographic, libelous, defamatory, tortious, obscene, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, or that otherwise violate general Prime Publishing community standards. We expressly reserve the right to remove or not make available any Materials that we deem to be in violation of this Agreement, applicable laws or our community standards in our sole discretion. You agree that you will not upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit Materials to us or our Affiliates that contain software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
9) No Obligation. Although we have the right to include your Materials in the Service or in any Media, we do not have the obligation to do so. We may, in our sole discretion and for any reason, refuse the Materials or remove them from our Service at any time.
10) Changes to Agreement. We reserve the right to change any of the terms of this Agreement or any Specifications or Guidelines governing the Service at any time in our sole discretion. All changes will be effective upon posting to the Service. However, for all changes to this Agreement, excluding Specifications and Guidelines, we will post a notice of change for thirty (30) days. You are responsible for reviewing the notice and any applicable changes. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS SERVICE FOLLOWING OUR POSTING OF ANY CHANGES WILL CONSTITUTE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF SUCH CHANGES.
11) Prime Publishing Intellectual Property. Without our prior written consent, you may not use our intellectual property, including, without limitation, our trademarks, trade names, trade dress, or copyrighted material, in any manner.
12) Communications. Prime Publishing and its Affiliates may communicate with you in connection with the Service, electronically and in other Media, and you consent to such communications regardless of any "Customer Communication Preferences" (or similar preferences or requests) you may have indicated on the web sites of Prime Publishing or its Affiliates or by any other means.
13) Waiver. PRIME PUBLISHING AND ITS AFFILIATES WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SUCH DAMAGES ARISING FROM BREACH OF CONTRACT OR WARRANTY OR FROM NEGLIGENCE OR STRICT LIABILITY) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF (OR KNEW OR SHOULD KNOWN OF) THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
14) Disclaimer. PRIME PUBLISHING PROVIDES THE SERVICE "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
15) Miscellaneous. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the United States of America and the state of Washington, without reference to rules governing choice of laws. Any action relating to this Agreement must be brought in the federal or state courts located in Seattle, Washington, and you irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of such courts. You may not assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written consent. Subject to that restriction, this Agreement will be binding on, inure to, and be enforceable against the parties and their respective successors and permitted assigns. Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement subsequently. The Specifications and Guidelines (including all future changes) are incorporated by reference into this Agreement. This Agreement is in addition to, and does not supersede or modify, the terms and conditions of use of the web sites of Prime Publishing and its Affiliates.
Sharing Your Own Images
You! Anyone who is a registered and logged in user.
Please share images that will help other visitors. For example:
- Images that highlight a article's features ("Here are the controls on this music player", "See the clasp for this necklace", "Look at the box this came in")
- Images showing someone using a product ("Here I am wearing this scarf", "Install the ink cartridge here")
- Images related to a topic ("My dog Skipper", "A great outfit", "Our family at Yellowstone", "How to glue a chair using a cabinet clamp")
- Images that show how a product performs ("I took this picture with this camera", "This shirt shrunk in the wash", "The saw blade after 100 cuts")
- Images that give a sense of the size of the product ("This refrigerator is actually 6' tall", "A cellphone the size of a credit card")
Do include captions for your images. While not required, they provide context for your images. Additionally, you can use the Image Notes feature to highlight one or more interesting areas in your image. Everyone will see your notes when they roll over your image.
What shouldn't I share?
Behave as if you were a guest at a friend's dinner party: please treat the Prime Publishing community with respect. Do not share:
- Profane, obscene, or spiteful images, or any images with nudity
- Images to which you do not own the intellectual property rights
- Images featuring phone numbers, mail addresses, or URLs. You can watermark an image with copyright information.
- Images featuring availability, price, or alternative ordering/shipping information
- Images featuring external Web sites, contests, or other solicitations
- Any personal information about children under 13
- Images with automobile license plates that are prominent and easily read (pictures with license plates that have been fuzzed out or that otherwise cannot be read are acceptable).
The same guidelines apply to your captions and notes.
What image formats and sizes are supported?
We support JPEG, GIF and PNG images. Files must be no more than 1MB. Both the image height and the image width must be between 60 and 3500 pixels.
Instead of uploading an image, can I just enter a link to an image?
No, all images must be uploaded to Prime Publishing. This ensures your image is always available.
How long does it take to upload an image?
The time varies depending on the speed of your Internet connection and the size of the image file. For a 400KB image, for example, you should expect 2 to 4 minutes over a 56KB modem and under 1 minute for DSL or cable modem.
Where will my image appear?
Generally your image will appear where you uploaded it: in the article image gallery.
Who owns the images I upload?
The rights owner of the image continues to own the image uploading your image to Prime Publishing does not transfer ownership.
Easiest Way to Make Perfect Chocolate banana pancakes (Dahlia's pancakes)
Chocolate banana pancakes (Dahlia's pancakes). How to Make Chocolate Banana Pancakes Blend together the flour and cocoa powder in a blender. Add the bananas, milk, and agave syrup to the blender. Great recipe for Chocolate banana pancakes (Dahlia's pancakes).
These fluffy, gluten-free chocolate chip banana pancakes are the perfect way to start your morning and use up those spotty bananas you have lying around. They're lightly sweet from the bananas and chocolate chips, and are seriously so easy to whip up! They're going to be a new breakfast staple.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chocolate banana pancakes (dahlia's pancakes). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
How to Make Chocolate Banana Pancakes Blend together the flour and cocoa powder in a blender. Add the bananas, milk, and agave syrup to the blender. Great recipe for Chocolate banana pancakes (Dahlia's pancakes).
Chocolate banana pancakes (Dahlia's pancakes) is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Chocolate banana pancakes (Dahlia's pancakes) is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chocolate banana pancakes (dahlia's pancakes) using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate banana pancakes (Dahlia's pancakes):
- Make ready 2 of very ripe bananas.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Make ready 2 cup of buttermilk.
- Make ready 4 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Get 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of chocolate chips.
Whenever I come home to spotty bananas, my mind automatically goes to banana bread. Thick, fluffy, and incredibly satisfying, Chocolate Banana Pancakes are a delightful family treat. Give the family a sweet brunch treat with these chocolate and banana pancakes. Those two days of off time are just about savoring long, lazy breakfasts like this one… a pile of fluffy chocolate banana pancakes and a cup of hot, soul-huggin' coffee.
Instructions to make Chocolate banana pancakes (Dahlia's pancakes):
- Grease your griddle.
- Beat bananas until mashed.
- Beat in all ingredients in the same order as listed (one at a time)..
- When adding chocolate chips just mix in gently..
- Pour desired amount of mixture on your griddle (I use a 1/2 measuring cup). Cook each side for about 2 minutes. Flipping once only..
- Top with powder sugar, syrup and/or nuts. Enjoy!.
If you've never had chocolate pancakes before, you're in for a real treat! These are some of the best pancakes I've ever made, and I really mean it. They have the same soft, melt-in-your-mouth consistency of my Fluff These fluffy and delicious Chocolate Banana Pancakes are healthy and easy to make. Sweetened with bananas and dark chocolate, you won't be able to stop eating them. See recipes for Gluten Free Dairy Free Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes too.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chocolate banana pancakes (dahlia's pancakes) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Instead of regular-sized chocolate chips, mini chocolate chips are a better option. They spread on top of the whole pancake-making perfect chocolate to pancake ratio. If you want more of a chocolate taste, you can mix chips in with batter instead of just putting them on top
Consider a Whiskware Pancake Mixer: I use a Whiskware Pancake Batter Mixer to make mixing ingredients and pouring batter on the griddle so much easier!
How Do You Make Pancakes Fluffier?
There is nothing better than soft and fluffy pancakes. There are a few things that guarantee fluffy pancakes.
- Baking powder: This leavening agent when activated produces gas. This gas creates bubbles that make the pancakes fluffy and light.
- Sour cream The fat in the sour cream contributes to a fluffier pancake. In other recipes, yogurt or whole milk are used.
- DO NOT OVER MIX THE BATTER. Mix the batter until the dry and wet ingredients are combined, yet you still have a few lumps. Over mixing produces tough pancakes.
- Bubbles: When cooking the pancakes, wait for bubbles to appear on the surface before flipping the pancakes. Those bubbles are an indication that the baking powder is activated and doing its job.
Bananas – the best would be very ripe bananas, but not-so-ripe bananas will also work.
Yogurt – I used a plain unsweetened and unflavored yogurt that was rather thick than runny. You can also use Greek yogurt.
Light brown sugar – adds moisture and caramel flavor to the pancakes! You can swap it for granulated sugar but the pancakes will be slightly less moist.
Cinnamon – adds just a hint of cinnamon flavor, you can always add more! In the fall/winter season you could also add pumpkin pie spice or gingerbread spice mix!
Chocolate chips – the best will be MINI chocolate chips. You can also add finely chopped chocolate. The chocolate chips are better for frying the pancakes as they don’t melt instantly and leave stains on the pan. Use dark or bittersweet chocolate chips, I think these pancakes would be too sweet with milk chocolate chips. Chocolate chips can also be omitted.
What to use for cooking the pancakes – my absolute favorite fat for cooking the pancakes is clarified butter. It’s a kind of butter that can be used for frying as it doesn’t burn so quickly as regular butter, but still tastes buttery. Alternatively, you can use any kind of vegetable oil that is suitable for frying. Clarified butter definitely adds more flavor to these pancakes.
Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Looking for a way to use up those overripe, mushy bananas on your counter? Pretty sure we all are. Look no further than these Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes. If you&rsquove got the mushy bananas, you probably also have everything else you need to make this healthy breakfast. These pancakes are flavored with mashed banana, cinnamon, vanilla extract, and mini chocolate chips. Did I mention they&rsquore kid approved?
All about these Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Ok, so first things first&hellip these aren&rsquot standard pancakes. They&rsquore not that light, fluffy, airy texture that you might be used to getting with pancakes. In contrast, these are denser and moister than your typical pancakes. But that&rsquos because they&rsquore packed with nutritious stuff, like bananas and eggs, whereas regular pancakes are really just kind of&hellip empty carbs.
What I mean by that, is that after you eat a stack of regular pancakes, you might be hungry again within an hour. Or, if you&rsquore like me, you might crash from the insane amount of sugar.
I&rsquoll be honest, I&rsquom not much of a baker. When I created this recipe, I basically modified the makings of my Easy Chocolate Banana Muffins and turned it into a pancake. But I did that because I knew the batter was perfect as-is. The ratio of bananas, eggs and flour makes for a naturally sweet batter. No need for any additional sugar or other nonsense ingredients. Simple. Easy. Nutritious.
The great part about this recipe is that it yields so many pancakes, and you can really determine how many you want to eat (I&rsquove laid out the calories and points per pancake below).
They are also kid-approved, and a really great way to get some extra fruit and good stuff in them.
What you&rsquoll need to make Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes
First, make sure you&rsquove saved up some bananas for this. I think we can all admit to, at some point, having a pile of bananas that have turned brown (why does it feel like this happens almost as soon as you leave the store?) During the height of quarantine, making banana bread was definitely &ldquothe thing&rdquo to do. Let&rsquos face it, we all get this kind of weird gratification from using up mushy bananas instead of getting rid of them.
- vanilla extract
- cashew milk (or almond milk, or skim milk)
- self-rising flour
- mini chocolate chips
Believe it or not, I had all of this on hand when I came up with this recipe, so that was convenient. I think the ingredient list is pretty standard for most households especially since you can sub in any milk you have on hand.
If you don&rsquot have self rising flour, you can make your own.
How to make Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Start by mashing up those overripened bananas with a fork in a mixing bowl. Try to get as many of the lumps out as possible, but it&rsquos ok if it&rsquos not perfectly smooth. It will just add to the texture.
Next, add your eggs in, and the vanilla. Followed by the flour, cinnamon and milk. Whisk everything together.
Next, it&rsquos time to cook them up.
Preheat a griddle or frying pan over medium heat. I have one of those really big griddles that covers two burners. I love using it for stuff like this. It just cuts the cooking time down so much. It eliminates the need to cook these in a ton of small batches.
When the griddle is up to temperature, spray it with some cooking spray (I used regular old PAM here). Next, scoop 1/4 cup portions of the batter onto the griddle to cook.
Note: the batter will be on the thin side, so make sure to leave ample space between each pancake in case they run into each other.
Once the batter is on the griddle, add your chocolate chips. Cook the pancakes a couple of minutes on each side, until golden to your liking.
Serving and storage
Place your cooked pancakes on a plate until you&rsquore ready to serve. You can eat these alone with some butter and syrup, or with some sausage links on the side or an egg for extra protein.
To store these, they keep well for a couple of days in a Ziploc bag in the fridge. You can also freeze them in individual portions in a freezer bag. To defrost, simply treat them like you would any other frozen pancake or waffle pop them in the microwave, toaster, or toaster oven!
Healthy Chocolate Chip Banana Pancakes
Ya’ll have asked for healthier recipes and my family has been eating a lot healthier over the past year…so, you ask and you shall receive. These Healthy Chocolate Chip Banana Pancakes don’t contain sugar, eggs or oil.
For the past three years I’ve been making homemade pancakes. It use to be easier to just add water to the boxed stuff that you find in the grocery, but, by making my own pancakes at home I know exactly what is going into my families body and can control the sugar consumption…if there’s one thing that you do, CUT.BACK.THE.SUGAR.
As Americans we fuel our body with sugar and that makes our body crash, not think clearly and puts on added pounds around your mid section. Not to mention the plethora of other reasons I’m not even going to get into right now.
- 1 ¾ C Unsweetend Almond Milk
- 1 Banana, Mashed
- 1 TSP Vanilla
- &frac13 C Pure Honey
- 2 C Flour
- 1 TSP Ground Cinnamon
- ¼ TSP Nutmeg
- 2 TBSP Baking Powder
- 1 C Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- In a large bowl whisk together milk, banana, vanilla and honey.
- Add in flour, cinnamon, nutmeg and baking powder and stir until combined.
- Add in chocolate chips and stir lightly.
- Heat a griddle on medium low heat and grease with butter or baking spray.
- Using a &frac13 C measuring cup pour mixture onto preheated griddle.
- Once bubbles begin to emerge from the top of the pancake it is time to flip.
- Cook this side for 3-4 minutes until soft and fluffy.
- Continue to repeat process until all pancakes are made.
- Top with a fruit topping and syrup and even whipped cream should you dare!
I will tell you that as you begin to cut sugar from your families diet you’ll experience a few side effects. As with any detox you’ll experience a headache, possible shaking (especially if you consume A LOT of sugar in a day), your food not tasting like it normally would and you’ll find yourself THIRSTY!
I began over a 6 month period removing sugar from my own diet. Instead of 3 TABLESPOONS of sugar in my coffee every morning I slowly began adding honey and Unsweetened Almond Milk to it. I’m down to about 1 Tablespoon of coffee and a splash of almond milk in my coffee every morning. I’ve also been substituting honey and coconut oil when I can when recipes call for sugar. If you can find a natural sweetener that you like, stick with it!
Now you can also make this Healthy Chocolate Chip Pancake with Whole Wheat or Gluten Free Flour to make this extra healthy or for any dietery restrictions your family may have. However, I keep running out of Whole Wheat flour so on this particular recipe I used All Purpose Un-Bleached Flour.
Dairy-Free Chocolate Chip Banana Pancakes Worthy of a National Holiday
Some of you might be wondering how on earth I can make chocolate chip banana pancakes dairy-free. Believe it or not, chocolate is a naturally dairy-free food. but many so-called chocolatiers like to add milky ingredients to their bars and chips.
Fortunately, there has been a big shift toward purity in the chocolate industry, so there are now quite a few options for dairy-free chocolate chips. Even Nestle makes dairy-free morsels!
See my Dairy-Free Chocolate Chip Guide for dozens of brands. The list includes sugar-free options, too. And be sure to note that many brands are made on shared lines with milk chocolate. Companies usually clean the lines thoroughly between batches, but the potential cross-contamination risk could still be a problem for some individuals. I’ve included ingredients and allergen notes on that post to help get you started.